Sunday, December 6, 2009

* S w i m m i n g - a t - I n d e r a - M a h k o t a *

Today, when i was in my dream.. suddenly i heard a annoying sound came out from my speakers..

guess what sound was that?? Its was the AaaaaHhhhhhhhhh sound from MSN !! ( a very irritating sound that i believed everyone of u heard that before and you wanted to curse the sender ) xD

I woke up and went infront of my laptop and mumbling who the fuck is that..
Then, i saw my bunch of "GAY" friends, discussing about whether we should go swimming or not..

Actually we discussed a number of times before that, but unluckily, the weather keeps raining these few days.. So, our plan keeps on delayed..

May God be with us, for today, the weather is just perfect for a swim !! Hoooorayyy !!
Fatt immediately went to Parkson, and helped me and Japster ( THE KING ) to buy swimming trunks for us..

According to Fatt, there's only left 2 M size, so he decided to buy 1 S size swimming trunk for me and it just suits me perfectly.. LOLL !! xD

We reached Indera Mahkota around 2pm and we paid RM2.50 for 1 and a half hour..
it's cheap compared to other sports such as badminton, at least RM5 for each ppl.. and swimming can train our muscles too.. hahahax! xD

The water was sooooo cold when we 1st jumped into it, but after that.. we still felt cold.. LOLL!
we taught Japster and Fatt how to swim and they considered as a good learner in swimming "locally".. xD

at 3pm, the siren sounded and we get off from the swimming pool and went to Gelora for a snack..
the ABC there sucks.. =)



there's no picture, so I'll put this LeEhoM in water~ xD



That's all for now, think we are going for n times of swimming trip in the future..
so, anyone who wanna join, just leave a msg ! ciao~



signed by,

No comments:

Post a Comment