Saturday, December 5, 2009

* I n t r o d u c t i o n * 2 宏 s *

Hi everyone.. xD

quite excited cause this is my 1st time making a blog of my own..

erm.. dunno what to write on my 1st post..

so.. I'll think I'll just introduce myself and my blog..



This blog is named 2 宏 s..

I guess everyone know why i named it this way.. xD

it's a combination of my name ---- Pun Jun Hung 潘俊

and my favorite artist name ---- LEE HOM WANG !! 王力 !!

See there? there's 2 same !! LOLL! xD

this is the reason I am proud of my chinese name.. wakakakaka!

But i know that that's a huge different between me and him..

He's sooo perfect that every girl could fall in love with him on the 1st sight ( maybe boys too )




okae.. so here's some picture of LeeHom.

.














edited by me.. me and LeEhoM.. xD


That's all for my 1st post.. it's kinda boring but nvm.. I enjoy it.. xD ciao~


signed by,






No comments:

Post a Comment