Thursday, December 10, 2009

* L i f e ' s . I m p e r f e c t . a n d . I . H a t e . I t *

Life's imperfect..

No one said that life is perfect, anyone dares to say that their life is perfect? I think no one will say that unless for those characters created in movies or series..

for example, I guess most of u watched the Korea Series Boys Over Flowers right?
the characters inside are so perfect, they have the looks, money, etc.. almost everything !

But in real life, we can only dream for that when we are sleeping..

Today, it's really a bad bad bad and moody day for me.. I woke up around 2pm in the afternoon, had my lunch and watched the series Boys Over Flowers.. Then, I went back to sleep AGAIN around 3.30 pm until 7pm..

such a boring life right? I wished my life could be similar as what I watched in the dramas..
full of excitement and perfect.. ; )

I wonder sometimes why I am born in this family.. why la not in other happy family?
it's a long long story and I dont even wanna recall what happened.. I just wanna study finish my Form 6 and head to University.. Leave Kuantan..

LOLLLL!!! it's weird right for me to be so EMO.. I think everyone of u think that I'm a always happy guy with laughter.. yea I am infront of u all cause I want everyone to be Happy.. =)
I guess this EMO stuff really doesnt suits me.. hahahax!

anyway, I wanna say sorry to all of my frens, cause I cant go KL with you all..
I guess u all know what happened between me and my mum.. if u wanna blame someone.. blame HER ! Enjoy ur trip anyway.. =) ciao~



Signed by,

No comments:

Post a Comment