Tuesday, December 8, 2009

* I . N e e d . A . P a r t . T i m e . J o b . A S A P ! *

I need a part time job ASAP !!! lack of money now, damn broke~ =.=
kesian la me.. now my wallet left 0.. Really, when u open it, got moths fly out.. LOLL! xD

Any part time job will do, but NOT those 10am to 10pm ones.. cause I nd some times to hang out with friends also lah.. =)

By the way, now in the middle of the night, I'm still writing this post, cause I have nothing to do while waiting my porridge to be done.. xD

Potatoes and Matoes porridge.. + carrot, small cabbage and an egg! Yes, an egg.. it sounds weird but it really taste NICE !!!

Matoes
is other kind of Potatoes that I dont know what it's called.. The orange colour one.. I think it's called sweet potatoes?? You may write it down in the chat box and tell me what it is.. =)

And the prize is, if u wrote it correctly, u may taste the porridge that I cooked if you WANT to.. hahahahahax!



So, here is some pictures of the process of cooking the porridge and the work done.. =)













So, that's all for now.. any Question or Info pls ask me at the chat box.. =) ciao~



signed by,

No comments:

Post a Comment