Sunday, December 6, 2009

* I . R e a l l y . G o d . D a m n . H a t e . H e r . N o w a d a y s *

GOD DAMN HER !!!! what's wrong with her nowadays?? fucking idiot moron !

I just quarreled with her and i cried.. my tears just burst out and I swear that i will pay back EVERYTHING to her in the future !! I just yelled that to her..

As usual, I asked her for my weekly allowance.. I thought she's gonna give me but she just said NO!
a NO !!

WTF??!! NO?? then how am I gonna survive this week? My wallet left RM2 and i still owe Fatt money.. She said now's school holidays, so you dont nd so much money..

wtf reason is that? school holidays then no nd so much money? school holidays no nd eat? no nd use money? FUCK HER LA !!!

everyday tuition mathematics 4 hours, nd lunch or breakfast, then sometimes night yum cha, movie, sports.. all no nd money??? RM50 i also ask less from her..

Her fucking excuse is just now is holiday, you dont nd so much money.. @#$%^&*(#
Always put money at the 1st place, more important than his son.. ask her go hug her money until die la! so damn SIAP !!

I really dont understand what she's thinking, always say no money give me, then herself?
always go traveling around.. that one no nd use money??

She still said that now holiday, I should go and work and earn my own money to use..
I have tuition la dai lou !! everyday tuition how go work? didnt even use her brain ! brainless freak !!!

FINE !!! I wont ask money from her anymore and i dont have such idiotic -----!!



although you all will thought that I'm rude or disrespectful but i dont care.. u all dont understand what's the problem in me now.. and thank you for listening..




signed by,

2 comments: