Tuesday, December 15, 2009

* B o o m i n g . X a n a x . W i t h . O u r . V o i c e s *

There are many ways to get high and one of the best way is singing ! Yeah ! Singing !

Went to Xanax ( teruntum ) yesterday night, with Jin Fan, Japster, Aik Fei, Annlu and Harn Jie..
Jin Fan called me in a sudden and asked me whether I wanna sing K or not.. then he picked me up and we head to our destination..

We rent a Medium room, and we begin to sing around 10.30pm..

It was really awkward at the beginning.. cause I'm the the only one singing.. They just went there to hear me sing? LOLL! I know my singing is good.. =) But dont like tat la.. wakakakaka! xD

At beginning, I chose some songs, definitely Lee Hom's songs la.. then followed up by Jay's, Lin Yu Zhong, JJ lim and etc..

I was singing alone like almost 1 hour.. and the others start singing after tat.. =.=
Jin Fan, wannabe of Raymond Lam, * not the old raymond, is Lam Feng * xD, sang his song with full determination and full of expression with Japster..

Annlu sang melody well I guess.. she sang better in Lin Yu Zhong's song.. dunno why.. xD
In the other hand, Harn Jie.. she didnt sing much, she went there just to post for Jin Fan to test his new Camera, cost about rm 4k +.. rich guy.. same as Rufus.. =)

Annlu is gila about the camera, she persuaded me to take pictures with her in multiple shots without stopping.. The camera was like
" kachak kachak kachak kachak kachak kachak " ! non-stop.. LOL! But kesian Harn Jie lost her IC.. post to much i guess.. wakakaka! Or maybe she just left her IC at home.. blur girl.. o.O

The peak comes at the last half hour.. we chose F.I.R and Da Mouth songs.. their songs really can make people get high easily.. especially Annlu.. =)

The LAST song of the day ----- CALCUTTA !
this song really make us damn high ! xD

Calcutta ! I'm a taxi driver in !
Calcutta ! Taxi taxi driver in !
Calcutta ! I'm a taxi driver man~ I'm a taxi driver man~ !! WOOHOOO !!! xD



okae.. here's some photos snapped using the camera..
not really nice though.. =(







The multiple shots thingy starts ! LOL !
















Annlu disappeared cause of the noob camera man.. xD










That's all.. didnt upload all the photos.. too many and very ugly.. xD ciao~



Signed by,

No comments:

Post a Comment